One-on-one behavior consultations help owners to understand the root causes of behavior challenges and how to take a positive approach to changing behavior patterns. Consultations include an in-depth assessment and custom behavior plan followed up with detailed guidance and coaching to achieve results.
Train with Trust has expertise in addressing complex issues such as:
• Stable Vices (cribbing, weaving, stall kicking, pawing in cross ties, etc.)
• Trailer Loading
• Horse or Human-directed Aggression
• Separation Anxiety (herd attachment or barn sourness)
• Stress and Stress-Induced Ulcers
• Resistance and poor performance (rearing, bucking, bolting, balking)